Permanent position: (3) Product Engineers needed at leading manufacturing company located in Anaheim, CA. There are (2) Junior level openings and (1) mid level openings. Salary will commensurate with experience. Excellent relocation package and Company culture. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Responsible for the planning, designing and improvements of mechanically functioning manufactured products
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance and repair of manufactured products.
- Study actual equipment together with failure histories in order to design preventive and predictive maintenance strategies, lead failure mode / root cause analysis teams and develop reliability enhancements on existing equipment.
- Continuously identify and implement ways to reduce manufacturing costs through product design improvements, alternating materials, or new techniques.
- Implementing and sustaining projects in a variety of Lean Manufacturing Methodologies including but limited to One Piece Flow, Visual Management, Facilitation of Kaizen Events, Kanban and 5-S.
- Work closely with Marketing, Operations, Sourcing, and outside vendors to quickly bring innovative, manufacturing-friendly products to market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with emphasis in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing
- 2 - 10 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to visualize and communicate mechanical design concepts
- 80% project/product management and 20% design work
- AutoDesk Inventor (preferred), SolidWorks, or other solid modeling program
- Excellent relocation package
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.