Permanent position: A Global manufacturer of specialty glass and plastic products, located near Vineland,NJ, is looking for a strong Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for assisting with the design and implementation of new equipment, as well as upgrading existing equipment. This team is growing rapidly, so there is plenty of room for growth. This position is bonus eligible, and eligible for overtime pay! Relocation available for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Design customized automation solutions that include: new machinery, upgrades to existing machinery, and vision system integration.
- See equipment implementation from the design stage through commissioning and start up.
- Work with the Sales and Engineering team to develop equipment and machinery to meet customized solutions for customers.
- Developing innovative solutions to move manual processes to a highly automated process.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of machine design that includes: robotics, conveyors, and other automated equipment, as well as vision systems/inspection systems.
- Solidworks or similar 3D software expertise
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time (domestic and international travel).
- A background in glass, or medical device, manufacturing is a huge plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Annual Bonus
- Paid overtime
- Relocation for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.