Permanent position: Energy Engineer at a world-wide leading organization located near Syracuse, NY. This role is responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated energy management system to achieve plant objectives related to normalized energy reduction and financial performance. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor of Science degree (Electrical discipline is coveted) with knowledge of energy monitoring and distribution systems preferably in a manufacturing or utility environment. Bonus potential and relocation assistance available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Energy Engineer
Requirements for the Energy Engineer
- Development, implementation, and management of an integrated energy management system to achieve objectives related to normalized energy reduction and financial performance
- Provide leadership in energy initiatives, sustainability activities and energy savings projects inclusive of all utility systems.
- Identification and implementation of quantifiable CAPEX and non-CAPEX energy improvement projects
- Provide guidance and direction to energy purchase agreements and is accountable for energy invoices to utility providers
- Development of an energy training and employee engagement process
- Bachelor's Degree is required (Electrical Engineering discipline is preferred)
- Knowledge of energy monitoring and distribution systems preferably in a manufacturing or utility environment
- Knowledge of energy monitoring and distribution systems
- PLUS: Experience in the development of energy management programs
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.