Permanent position: A Global manufacturer of specialty glass and plastic products, located near Vineland,NJ, is looking for a strong Process Engineer to join their team. The Process Engineer will work with the Engineering innovating the existing manufacturing process, as well was taking manual processed and automating them. This team is growing rapidly, so there is plenty of room for growth. This position is bonus eligible, and eligible for overtime pay! Relocation available for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop innovative processes for new and existing product manufacturing, from production through final inspection and packaging.
- Review and modify equipment designs, as well as plant layouts, to ensure optimization.
- Developing innovative solutions to move manual processes to a highly automated process.
- Perform data analysis on manufacturing processes to improve those processes. Making reports on; production speeds, quality, etc. to send to customers.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of Process Engineering in a highly automated environment.
- Experience optimizing production with: Vision Systems, robotics, conveyors, sorters, packaging equipment, etc.
- Solidworks or similar 3D software experience
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time (domestic and international travel).
- A background in glass, or medical device, manufacturing is a huge plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Annual Bonus
- Paid overtime
- Relocation for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.