Contract position: We are search for a CAD Operator in Helena, MT to work at a leading building automation company. This is a contract position that is expected to last six months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of Sprinkler Systems.
- Sprinkler system drawings will consist of floor plans, reflected ceiling plans, building sections, site plans, riser details, hydraulic calculations, general notes, hanger details, and system details.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e.,. Hydraulic Calcs, Material submittals) Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings.
- 2+ years of experience with AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher)
- Some experience in the construction field is a plus
- High school or equivalent education required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.