A Quality Process Pro is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Thibodaux, LA area. This role will manage, facilitate and implement process and product improvement projects related to Quality Initiatives. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. 1st shift. OT may be required.Responsibilities for the Process Technician
Requirements for the Process Technician
- Learn and apply process methodologies, tools and measurement systems to achieve business results.
- Learn and apply basic data tools to analyze problems for improving the identified processes.
- Work with the project team leader and others to ensure objectives of improvement teams are met. Solve problems through analysis of issues and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management, IT, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Project management experience. Understanding of quality management principles, tools and processes. Knowledge of process management principles, tools and integration.
- Intermediate computer skills - MS Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc....) Ability to quickly learn and adapt with confidence.
<Benefits for the Process Technician
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.