Permanent position: Industry Leading Fortune 500 manufacturer is looking to hire a Corporate Quality Manager. This position is newly created and will report directly to the VP Manufacturing Engineering. The role is tasked with the responsibility to create a new QMS Quality Management System within one of their major divisions, with responsibility of 4 four plants in the United States. Travel expectation will be 50%-70% for the first couple years. Position comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience ranging from a base salary of $100k-$120k/yr base. Excellent relocation package for those willing to relocate to the area. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Create a (QMS) Quality Management System from scratch. Building quality management systems from ground up and effectively managing it to successfully achieve organization's objectives.
- Oversee quality and process improvements
- Use statistical analysis and incorporate Six Sigma and/or Lean Enterprise practices
- Provide strong cross-functional management and customer interface.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in a large manufacturing environment.
- CQE / Certified Quality Engineer
- Six Sigma and/or Lean Certification
- Multi-site Quality Managment
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100k to $120k/yr base, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.