Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Manufacturing Engineer. This position is located near Mentor, Ohio. The Manufacturing Engineer will oversee the assembly, production, and testing of both new and existing products. This position will have an project management emphasis on working with hydraulics, fluid dynamics, and/or valves. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $65K to $90K. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Improve operational productivity through increasing efficiency, consistency, and repeat-ability in the assembly and test process phases
- Work closely with production to resolve manufacturing challenges - Diagnose customer parts and assemblies
- Support cross functional team initiatives including new product launches
- Identify value added projects and take initiative in executing them through completion
- Background in Hydraulics, Fluid Dynamics, and/or Valves are preferred
- Strong background in assembly, production, and product testing processes
- Experience utilizing a 3D design software, SolidWorks is preferred
- Strong background with tools, tooling, fixtures, jigs, etc.
- Background in Six Sigma Methodologies and Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $65K to $90K
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.