Permanent position: Quality Manager needed for a Tier 1 automotive client in the Greater Cincinnati area. THis individual will oversee all aspects of quality while managing a team. Salary is based on expeirence.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Manage and direct a quality team.
- Heavily involved in route cause and corrective action.
- Takes ownership of the quality control system invluding ISO specifications and take care of customer requirements.
- Look for ways to implement continuious improvement.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- TS/IATF experience
- Automotive experience
- CNC machining experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.