Permanent position: HVAC technician is needed for a client located just south of downtown Chicago. The Tech services, troubleshoots and cleans heating and cooling equipment and related products. This includes air-cooled and water-cooled systems from 10 tons to 1,000 tons; hot water boilers up to 200 hp; various sizes of air conditioners, pumps, air handlers, cooling towers, spot coolers, electric and gas heaters. Salary is based on experience.Responsibilities for the HVAC Technician
Requirements for the HVAC Technician
- Maintain, service and setup service equipment and rigging equipment.
- Use power tools, hand tools, and other mechanical equipment. Requires operational knowledge, physical strength, and dexterity.
- Perform other duties as needed, including general maintenance, cleaning, lifting, organizing, and general inventory counts
- Operate equipment including vehicles and forklifts.
- HVAC technical certification or HVAC associates degree. High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ Years of Commercial/Industrial HVAC Experience.
- Proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting and cleaning heating and cooling equipment and related products.
- Universal License
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.