A Mechanical Engineer is needed for a leading provider of medical technologies for the health care industry in the Acton, MA area. This position will provide technical contribution within an area of expertise as a member of a multidisciplinary team of engineers in the Research and Development division. No per diem is available. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Lead requirement, analysis, detailed design and verification activities for a section of a complete product. Identify technical problems and provide innovative and creative solutions.
- Use existing tools and best practices to report and track product and process metrics. Inform others proactively about developments or issues that affect their work, and their ability to meet commitments.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in a technical discipline) with at least 4 years of engineering experience or a related profession.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Engineering software. Proficient in 3D modeling utilizing CAD software (Solid Edge or SolidWorks).
- Experience with updating/creating engineering drawings. Experience in the medical device industry is preferred. Experience with project management is preferred.
<Benefits for the Mechanical Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.