Permanent position: A prominent machine builder and integrator in the Traverse City area is seeking an Electrical Controls Designer for their facility. This is a company of 80+ employees that has doubled in size in the last few years. They are very financially stable and have clinets in a variety of industries. The Electrical Designer will design control panels, PLC hardware, drives, safety systems, inputs and outputs, and hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. This is a lead role for an experienced candidate. The ideal candidate will have experience designing automated welding systems that are robot centric. The company will pay relocation for qualified candidates and will assist in finding a home. Responsibilities for the Autocad Designer
Requirements for the Autocad Designer
- Design complete automation systems
- Must be experience in AutoCAD for drawing preparation. AutoCAD Electrical preferred
- Must have ability to design system from the ground up. Take mechanical design and engineer controls solution from concept to complete build package
- Ability to design entire automation controls design
- Knowledge of Rockwell and Siemens PLCs, HMIs, drives and peripheral hardware
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.