A prominent machine builder and integrator in the Traverse City area is seeking a Mechanical Designer for their facility. This is a company of 80+ employees that has doubled in size in the last few years. They are very financially stable and have clients in a variety of industries. The Mechanical Designer will design mechanical tooling and automation systems in AutoCAD and Solidworks. The designer will provide cost-effective automation solutions for customer specifications. The company will pay relocation for qualified candidates and will assist in finding a home. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Provide robotic, ergonomic and throughput simulation direction
- Provide line ups for controls design and manufacturing
- Provide deliverables for design and customer mechanical specifications
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+years experience in an automation design role
<Benefits for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.