Our client, a power solutions manufacturer near Blue Bell, Pa, is looking for an experienced Design Engineer. The Design Engineer will be responsible for 3D product design for industrial batteries and power supplies. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in AutoCad and Solidworks. This is a contract position, but the client is willing to bring a strong candidate on as a direct hire! Local candidates only. Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Design of new products as well as modification of existing products.
- Design review for manufacturability
- Work with Engineering team to ensure designs and end product meets customer specifications.
- BS Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7+ years in a manufacturing environment doing product design
- AutoCad and Solidworks (will consider other 3D design software) experience
- Battery manufacturing experience is a huge plus!
<Benefits for the Design Engineer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.