Our client in Sturgis, Michigan is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to manage and implement the PPS System. Reponsibilities will also include developing and implementing cost savings while improving processes in manufacturing, administrative and distribution.Responsibilities for the Continuous Improvement Manager
Requirements for the Continuous Improvement Manager
- Leads contiunous improvement efforts which includes lay out improvement, flow process improvement and applying best practices
- Support, mentor and train the select core implementation team members and introduce them to the value stream management process, 5S, visual controls,VFM, Kanban Daily MDI, etc.
- Implement the value stream management process ( all sites)
- Sustain and improve PPS Board System
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Preferred
- 5-7 years of business experience, driving team excellence and managing people
- Leadership Skills
- Experience in improvement processes- example Six Sigma, Lean
<Benefits for the Continuous Improvement Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.