Contract position: Currently seeking qualified Manufacturing Engineers, to Design, develop, integrate, test, evaluate or improve integrated systems or related processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination. May work with commercial or New Product Development to refine product designs to increase productivity and decrease costs. Qualified Candidates should have a BS Mechanical or other Engineering Discipline, 2 years of job-related experience, Proficient with Solid Edge or Solid Works, and Process Validation.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
- Execute Process Validations (IQ, OQ, PQ) on new processes.
- Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes. Provide technical expertise or support related to manufacturing.
- Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods
- Perform nonconforming material analysis and create NCM reports. Work with Quality Control on reducing the NCMRs.
- Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or other Engineering Discipline, or Associates degree with equivalent experience.
- Over 2 years of job-related experience in manufacturing
- Knowledge of Process Validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Proficient with Solid Edge or Solid Works CAD programs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.