Permanent position: Permanent position: Process engineer is needed for a specialized leader in the consumer components industry outside North of Ft Wayne IN. This position will be responsible for enhancing the onsite production capabilities and methods using existing and new equipment. Experience using advanced features in Microsoft Excel, Lean Manufacturing Principles and Six Sigma standard is preferred. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Enhances current manufacturing methods to ensure production can meet customer requirements.
- Develops processes for manufacturing products using Lean, Six Sigma, and/or Statistics-based methods and principles for process excellence
- Work with plant management to arrange the purchase and installation of equipment, materials or parts for new products.
- Evaluate equipment and processes to makes improvements as necessary.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.