Permanent position: Growing automotive manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Quality Manager. This position is located near the Findlay, Ohio area. The Quality Manager must obtain a Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of quality leadership experience in an automotive manufacturing environment. Candidates must have a strong background in IATF 16949 quality systems and implementation. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $85K to $100K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Implement global quality operating system process and tools to drive manufacturing and design robustness of key products
- Support, ensure compliance, and participate in the improvement and development of systems and procedures of current company operating system
- Manage significant customer issues i.e. launch, plant, and warranty by leading the cross functional team and interfacing customers to mitigate issue severity
- Ensure the coordination and management of the internal and external audit process
- Bachelor's Degree is required, Master's preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years in a quality leadership role in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Strong background in ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 Quality Systems
- Full-Time, Permanent Direct-Hire Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $85k to $100K, plus an opportunity for a bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.