Permanent position: Permanent position: Controls engineer is needed for a specialized leader in the consumer components industry North of Ft Wayne IN. This position is responsible for designing, developing, implementing automated manufacturing processes through integration of robotics and electronic controls. Experience programming various PLCs is required. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and validation of programming.
- Supports and/or installs applications/operating systems.
- Interpret mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic design drawings for electrical requirements
- Programming Logic Controllers
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of manufacturing experience.
- Experience in automated software testing and quality assurance with a distinguished track record in complex software systems on various platforms
- Demonstrated experience with various automation testing tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.