Permanent position: Innovative medical device company is seeking a Field Service Engineer in the Tampa, FL area. Qualified candidates will have 3-8 years of experience in field service, preferably with larger machines and complex equipment that includes many mechanical and electrical parts. The Field Service Engineer is responsible for administering preventative maintenance (PM) and troubleshooting and calibrating and performing electrical safety tests (EST) on automated equipment. Ideal candidates will have biomedical engineering technologist, mechanical or electrical backgrounds and some hands-on experience with hand tools and equipment. This is a salaried role and will require overnight travel to multiple cities in the central US.Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Work with a specialized client to install, maintain and troubleshoot automated equipment
- Modify parts and pieces to work with equipment/technology
- Complete necessary documentation of activities involving the servicing of equipment
- Associate's degree in biomedical technology, electrical or mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years of field service experience with large complex machines/equipment
- Very capable with mechanical parts, pieces and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work independently without daily supervision and have excellent customer service skills and work ethic
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.