Permanent position: The worlds leading supplier in their product line is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing organization. This global organization has a storied history that spans well over 100 years. This is an excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a financially stable rapidly growing organization that is at the forefront of new technology. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts
- Interface with project management regarding development of WBS, status of projects, manufacturing related issues etc
- Develop standard labor hours and manning models
- Develop precedence networks and assist with appropriate work scheduling and flow
- Develop SOPs/WIs and routings for general parts and specific projects
- Develop technical expertise regarding the products in the Miscellaneous Equipment Group
- Interface with engineering to improve manufacturability and assembly
- Bachelors' Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or related
- 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Software skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Project, SharePoint, ERP (IFS, SAP, etc.), Minitab, Quality Companion, VBA.
- Knowledge of Make-to-Order/Assemble-to-Order factory practices
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of Quality Control methodologies
- Knowledge of root cause problem solving methods (DMAIC, PDCA, six-sigma, pareto analysis, FTA, etc.)
- Industry leading company provided benefits- health, dental, vision. Bonus. 401k match.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.