Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineers needed at leading electronics manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC. (2) total Manufacturing Engineer's will be needed for these direct hire positions. (1) Will be needed on 1st shift and (1) will be needed on 2nd shift. This is a chance to join a rapidly growing industry leader. Salary will commensurate with experience. APPLY NOW! Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Designs manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with production group concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to their request.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- BS degree; BSME preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Engineering within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Medical experience and ISO 13485 experience a plus
- Six Sigma, Lean, or ASQ Certification a plus
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.