Contract position: Manufacturing Engineer needed in Spartanburg for a 3 + month (possible temp to hire) role. Well respected specialty manufacturing organization is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to support manufacturing operations at the plant. Candidate will work with other team members to reduce CNC and manual machining set up times, improve processes, optimize work flow and reconfigure production lines. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Candidate will work with other team members to reduce CNC and manual machining set up times, improve processes, optimize work flow and reconfigure production lines.
- Develop new production techniques and assists with troubleshooting the manufacturing process
- Measure production and increase safety, quality, productivity, product flow and reliability
- BS Engineering or Technical Degree and 3+ years demonstrated experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in reducing set up times for tooling and work cells
- Strong communication skills - verbal & written skills, good collaboration & coordination skills with cross functional teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.