Permanent position: A prominent tier 1 automotive supplier in the Troy, Mi area is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to at their growing facility. The ideal candidate would have experience in plastic injection molding, and assembly. This company has an excellent culture Salary range is 80-100k + excellent benefits. Local candidates only Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Will be responsible to launch new programs and make an improvement to our existing manufacturing processes.
- Candidate will have practical experience in the Automotive Industry.
- The successful individual will be able to drive success - with engineering support on the production floor, continuous improvement and new program launch.
- Must have at least 4 years of related manufacturing engineering experience in the automotive industry.
- Technical knowledge in: Plastic Injection Molding, Tooling, Assembly Fixtures, and Plant Layout.
- A four year engineering technical degree is preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.