Permanent position: Process Molding Technician with at least 5 years experience in Plastic Injection Molding machinery and processes is needed for a growing plastic injection mold container and packaging company located north of Macon, GA. 1st Shift The ideal candidate will have experience with IML (In-Mold Labeling), ISO 9001 and ISO 13485. We are looking for someone with a solid work history wiling to work as a team player. Qualified candidates, please apply today. Responsibilities for the Process Technician
Requirements for the Process Technician
- Mold processing and troubleshooting of injection molds and thermoplastic resins.
- Mold set-up, tooling changeovers, mold maintenance and minor tool repair
- IML including pad printing, insert heat staking, and all secondary operations for injection-molded parts.
- Assist with new mold samples and provide full documentation on all processing parameters.
- Train team members on industry processes and equipment operations.
- Minimum of 5-10 years injection molding experience with the start-up, shut down, and troubleshooting of the injection molding processes and related automation equipment.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) Molding experience is a plus.
- Ability to work within ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards.
- Other required skills include: MS Office, ERP system (IQMS preferred), strong mathematical skills, and ability to read engineering drawings/specifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.