Permanent position: Quality Manager needed at leading manufacturing organization located in Salt Lake City, UT. This is a chance to join a world leading, rapidly growing organization with top notch benefits including 24 days of PTO and annual bonus. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Work directly with external customers, the Quality Control Supervisor, Quality Engineer, other department managers and supervisors.
- Continuous improvement activities; assist manufacturing in customer issues; train quality tools as needed; facilitate the improvement of statistical & sampling methods; assist in company-wide corrective actions; assist in revised/new product launches; conduct internal/external audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Quality Systems preferred OR equivalent work experience in the area of Quality Control, with the knowledge of Quality Engineering practices.
- 3+ years in quality leadership/management role in manufacturing
- Experience within highly regulated manufacturing environments with tight tolerances
- Project Management/Six Sigma Black Belt training and experience preferred.
- Knowledge/experience with OE requirements: PPAP, ISO 9001, FMEA.
- ASQ CQE/CQA certification is a plus.
- 24 days of PTO + holidays
- 8% annual bonus target
- Top notch company 401k/retirement contribution
- Industry leading medical, dental, vision, life insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.