Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed at leading company located in Port Orange, FL. This is a chance to join a cutting edge company with excellent benefits. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Create assembly and test work instructions for production team
- Point person for training, build and process issues on the manufacturing floor
- Build upon engineering drawing models to develop assembly drawings
- Spend a large amount of time on the manufacturing floor
- Lead lean six sigma, continuous improvement activities
- BS degree in manufacturing engineering or related field
- Experience with AutoCAD, Inventor
- 5+ years' experience working as a manufacturing engineer
- Familiarity with electro mechanical assembly manufacturing
- ISO 9001:2015 experience a plus
<Benefits for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Comprehensive benefits package - generous PTO, health insurance paid by company, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, every other Friday off and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.