Permanent position: World leader in powerdrive technology (gear motors/inverters, servo-drives) seeks an APPLICATIONS ENGINEER for its manufacturing facility located outside of GREENVILLE, SC. The APPLICATIONS ENGINEER will provide power transmission application expertise to employees and customers in order to maintain established sales activity and increase new sales of organization's product offerings. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Assist customers with application expertise including both mechanical and electrical design engineering.
- Assure technical compliance by reviewing drive specifications and job requirements as supplied by customers.
- Generate sketches for parts fabrication/modifications
- Make field service calls to review applications, failures and effect repairs
- BSME, BSEE or equivalent education plus experience preferred
- Working knowledge of powerdrive (or similar) technology (ie, gear motors, servo-drives, etc),
- Demonstrated experience with customer interface, ie ability to understand customer needs and articulate solutions.
- 100% paid group health plan for employees, to include:- Medical Program- Dental Plan- Vision Care- Audio Benefits- Prescription Drug Card- Life Insurance and Accidental - 12 holidays/year- Paid vacation- Retirement Plan, including 401(k)and Profit Sharing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.