Contract position: We are searching for a Manufacturing Engineer in Euclid, OH to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 9 months and could be longer.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Research, design, and develop processes to optimize productivity and workflow.
- Create and develop standard procedures and processes
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Collect data for analysis to uncover areas for improvements and innovation (i.e. time studies, PQPR, VSMs)
- Analyze, evaluate, and test new and existing processes.
- Investigate and troubleshoot any problems that arise with new layouts and operations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a technical field
- 3+ years of experience as a process engineer in the industrial sector
- Industrial manufacturing - MRO (repair process) experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.