Permanent position: Line Worker needed for a full-time opportunity in the Bedford, NH area. The Line Worker will be responsible for working on energized and de-energized lines and equipment. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Lineman
Requirements for the Lineman
- Identify and isolate faulted primary and secondary equipment; operating switching devices on overhead and URD systems and work with Field Electricians on overhead and underground systems.
- Replace failed transformers with assistance of other qualified personnel; replacing damaged or faulty services during the initial response or as a follow up corrective maintenance after a temporary repair has been made.
- Performing overhead and underground inspections and patrols and performing additional security, perimeter and emergency inspections of substations as necessary; making current and voltage measurements as required.
- Familiarity with line crew work gained through a total of at least four years line related experience and obtaining a Lineworker I classification or the equivalent is required.
- The ability to climb is required.
- Must obtain and maintain a New Hampshire High/Medium Voltage license.
- A valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class B rating is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.