Permanent position: Working foreman needed for a full-time opportunity in the Bedford, NH area. The Working Foreman will be responsible supervising line crew involved in the installation, maintenance and repairs of the underground and overhead electric distribution and transmission system and oversee equipment. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Lineman
Requirements for the Lineman
- Identify and isolate faulted primary and secondary equipment; operating switching devices on overhead and URD systems and work with Field Electricians on overhead and underground systems.
- Performing overhead and underground inspections and patrols and performing additional security, perimeter and emergency inspections of substations as necessary; making current and voltage measurements as required.
- Train, instruct, and mentor Lineworkers to ensure that safety rules and procedures are followed.
- High School diploma or the equivalent and be a fully qualified Lineworker First Class, able to perform all phases of line work required of a Lineworker First Class.
- Supervisory experience is highly preferred.
- Must have the ability to become a certified rubber glover of 34.5 kV.
- Must provide line department standby on a rotating schedule basis and hold a valid Commercial Driver's license.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.