Permanent position: Line Workers needed for a full-time opportunity in the Bedford, NH area. The Line Workers will be responsible for constructing, installing, repairing, maintaining and removing distribution and transmission circuits, substations and associated facilities. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Lineman
Requirements for the Lineman
- Construct, install, repair, maintain and remove distribution and transmission circuits, substations and associated facilities.
- Rigging poles on both energized and de-energized circuits, installing transformers, voltage regulators, capacitors and reclosures, replacing fuses, working on underground equipment and making repairs on energized equipment.
- High School diploma or the equivalent and a minimum of 18 months of directly related O/H electric distribution and transmission line experience is required.
- Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver's license (Class A with an "O" endorsement).
- Must be available to work overtime for storm restoration and emergency assignments to maintain adequate and uninterrupted electric service at all times.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.