Permanent position: Electrical Engineer - Power, Hi voltage / Controls / Preventive Maintenance - Premier non-union steel manufacturer in seeks to hire a Power Distribution Electrical Engineer for their state-of-the-art mini-mill. BSEE or BSEET required. 5+ years heavy manufacturing experience. Relocation and temporary living expensesResponsibilities for the Power Engineer
Requirements for the Power Engineer
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance procedures.
- High voltage power distribution up to 34.5kV, protective relaying, transformer and switchgear experience.
- Overhead crane experience.Qualificationss.
- Plan & organize maintenance shutdowns.
- Support local area networks and communications system
- Must be a BSEE, BSEET
- Five or more years of Electrical experience
- Experience with high voltage required
- Innovative problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Good communication and team building skills
- Familiar with Microsoft office products, Autocad, Allen Bradley PLC5 and Control Logix
- Self Directed
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Compensation
- Aggressive 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Options
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Relocation and temporary living expenses
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.