Permanent position: Immediate need for multiple Entry to Mid-level Electricians with strong knowledge of automation, variable speed motor drives, and instrumentation. Experienced troubleshooting 480V motor controls systems, VFDs, and PLCs. Heavy Industrial background is coveted. Must be open to rotating shifts.Responsibilities for the Electrician
Requirements for the Electrician
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and program PLCs
- Conduct preventative maintenance on motor controls systems
- Install, calibrate, and maintain instrumentation equipment
- Troubleshoot, repair, and install thermal, flow, and pressure meters
- Experienced with PLC programming - Siemens and Allen Bradley preferred
- Must be willing to work hands on in an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
- Open to working rotating 12 hour shifts
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.