Permanent position: Industrial Engineer needed at leading electronics manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC.This is a chance to join a rapidly growing industry leader. Salary will commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer
- Increase equipment OEE, drive efficiencies in resource allocations and optimize material delivery and presentation for high speed production lines.
- Implements work measurement programs and analyzes work samples to develop standards for labor utilization.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data, such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities, such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocation work stations and equipment, and purchase of equipment.
- Leads and supports initiatives to increase throughput, reduce cost and improve performance in constrained areas like LEAN, Automation and/or 6Sigma projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related.
- 2+ years of experience in Engineering within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Automation background is a plus.
- Medical experience is a plus.
- Lean manufacturing/six sigma experience
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.