Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed in Carlsbad, California. Strong knowledge of electrical-mechanical and mechanical assembly is needed. The Manufacturing Engineer will find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in the production process. Ability to communicate effectively with multiple departments is a must. This will be a direct hire opportunity with an industry leader. Apply today! Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Able to work with several departments in a manufacturing environment to help improve the process of production.
- Will be working with electrical-mechanical and mechanical assembly on the production floor.
- Create systems and plan production to ensure all products meet the quality control standards.
- Able to find ways to eliminate wastefulness in the production process. Must posses sound leadership and communication.
- 5+ years in a electronics manufacturing environment.
- Engineering degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing required.
- Must be familiar with electrical-mechanical and mechanical assembly.
- Experience working with moving coil technologies a plus.
- No Solidworks design required but must be able to read blueprints.
- Full medical benefits provided with a leading electronics manufacturing company.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.