Permanent position: Project Engineer needed at leading manufacturer located near Moorefield, WV. This is a direct hire opportunity. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Develop detailed project plans within the finishing manufacturing area
- Identify project opportunity in continuous improvement and quality
- Define and maintain all drawings and work flow documentation.
- Assist in the development of dashboards, real time data capture to display yield downtown, quality alarms.
- Assist in Continuous improvement iniatives
- Utilize basic knowledge of PLC programming to improve production.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of continuous improvement project engineering experience
- PLC experience a strong plus (troubleshooting/modifications/add ons)
- Experience in finishing environment preferred.
- Lean/six sigma experience a plus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 15% annual bonus target
- Relocation package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.