Permanent position: Small product development company is looking for an Electronic/Electro-Mechanical Product Design Engineer to join their team. This is a growth position for the company and the ideal candidate has 3-10 years of relevant experience. Client prefers candidates local to the Philadelphia region, but is willing to help relocate for the right candidate.Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- You will be part of a team that will develop electrical control systems, embedded software and circuit board design within the context of electro-mechanical product development
- Develop products that are cost effective and manufacturable
- Interacting and coordinating with embedded software engineers
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or requirements by directing or coordinating design, manufacturing, maintenance, documentation, support, and testing activities
- Performing functional, verification and validation tests
- You need 3+ years of experience as a PCB Designer Engineer or an Electronics Engineer with a focus on PCB Designs
- You must have a good understanding of PCB based electronic products in order to be successful in this role
- You need at least 3 years of exclusive PCB design experience
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in product design and development using PCB designs, embedded software design, communications protocols, material engineering, etc..
- Expertise and recent experience with ORCAD PCB Designer software is preferred
- Experience with standard electronics lab equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, temperature chambers, load banks, etc
- Other engineering skills such as programming, circuit design, schematic entry, PCB design, embedded systems development, communications protocols (CAN, SPI, etc), material engineering, quality, etc are a plus
- You need a BSEE degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.