Permanent position: A leading electronics manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Supplier development in a manufacturing or service process
- Works with suppliers to continuously improve performance
- Implement process controls and develop quality assurance plans and procedures
- Interact with suppliers and customers as well as support the manufacturing floor.
- BS in engineering required; Quality, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering preferred.
- 0-5 years working in a supplier quality or quality engineering position in electronics, electrical assembly, mechanical assembly manufacturing environments
- Experience interacting with customers and suppliers regarding quality issues
- Root cause / corrective action expertise
- Understanding of typical quality tools, such as 8D, statistical process control, PFMEA and control plans.
- Salary flexible for candidates that have medical manufacturing/ISO 13485 experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.