Contract position: We are searching for a Technical Support Engineer in Wilsonville, OR to work at a leading technology company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year. Responsibilities for the Technical Support Engineer
Requirements for the Technical Support Engineer
- OEM Printhead Documentation - Required to generate documentation to enable customers to set up print heads and test development system. Also generate documentation for print head best practices and debugging.
- Customer Service - Provide service to OEM Print head customers. Handel customer inquiries and trouble shoot issues customer has with setting up and running the print heads.
- Printer Operation - Operate and test print heads on development printers to evaluate performance with a variety of inks provided by customers. Report on performance in relation to customer expectations.
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting - Ability to perform structured problem solving to understand root cause of issues pertaining to implementing print head in customer systems. Also ability to understand and drive root cause problem solving of print head performance with customers ink.
- Set Point Development - Perform limited set point development in regards to waveform and temperature optimization with the customers ink.
- Minimum BS Degree in an engineering or related field.
- 2+ years experience in application or field service, engineering documentation, system level problem solving.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.