Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire an Engineering Manager directly reporting to Plant Manager. This position will be in the Orange county,CA area. This role is critical to coordinating Engineering Department activities, managing and supervising staff members. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experiences ranging from $85k-$95k/yr base. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Engineering team Schedule Management.
- Create CAD design drawings and renderings.
- Implement new procedures and technologies.
- Assist team with research and provide direction.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years experience in Engineering Management.
- Excellent communication skills and strong decision maker.
- Previous experience with custom manufacturing.
- 5+ years of Die Casting experience.
- ITAR Compliant.
- Direct hire
- Excellent benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.