Permanent position: A prominent manufacturing company in the Rochester, NY area is seeking a Quality Manager. The candidate should be an experienced, Sr. Quality Engineer, or an individual with Quality Management experience. The candidate should have worked with quality systems certified to AS or IATF standards. Preference for IATF experience. The candidate should have experience working directly with large OEM customers. The role will work out of the company's headquarters which is a large facility housing nearly 800 employees. Despite it's size, the company remains family owned and offers all employees ESOP plans as well as industry leading benefits. The company will pay full relocation costs for qualified candidates.Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Lead a team Quality Engineers to ensure product conformance at component, subassembly, and final assembly
- Lead improvement projects to reduce cost of poor quality
- Communicate directly with OEM customers. Need to be comfortable working with strong personalities.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical-, Electrical-, Manufacturing-, Industrial Engineering or Quality related fields. At a minimum a 2 year degree in the above fields.
- Experience in automotive or Aerospace industries required
- Full company paid relocation
- ESOP for all employees plus industry leading benefits and wonderful company cuture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.