Permanent position: Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Indianapolis, IN - Fortune 500 steel manufacturing company seeks to hire a Plant Electrical Engineer to lead small and large scale plant maintenance, equipment/capital projects. ie. Switchgear, transformer, OHC, Construction projects. Requires BSEE, BSEET Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance procedures.
- High voltage power distribution up to 345kV, protective relaying, transformer and switchgear experience.
- Overhead crane experience.
- Hire, train, and supervise electrical maintenance personnel
- Plan & organize maintenance shutdowns.
- Support local area networks and communications systems.
- Plan & execute mill construction projects.
- Two (2) to twelve (12) Years of Electrical Maintenance Experience
- Some experience supervising maintenance techs is desired
- Experience with Switchgear and Transformers highly desired
- Familiar with Microsoft office products, AutoCAD, Allen Bradley PLC5, Control Logix, GE UC2000, GE Fanuc 90/70 and GE PAX RX7i.
- Good communication and team building skills
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Compensation Packages
- Aggressive 401k Match Profit Sharing
- Stock Options
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Relocation and temporary living expenses
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.