Contract position: Medical Device Manufacturing client has an immediate need in Round Lake IL for a Project Manager. We are looking for candidate that have experience in EU MDR or Engineering (Medical Device) or Medical Affairs or Post Market Surveillance. This is a contract position expected to last 1 year, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Will consider non-local candidates that are willing to relocate at their own expense! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining a calendar/schedule for all Clinical and Post Market Surveillance deliverables (i.e., CERs, PSURs, PMCFs, SSCP etc.) related to EU-MDR and other regulations such as China MDR, Canadian Regulations etc.
- Accountable for core team performance, project schedule/workplan and execution, budget commitments and monitoring actual spend
- Interacts through project updates and reviews with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
- Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and proactive management of risk response strategies
- Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes
- A minimum of an MBA/MS or Bachelor's with equivalent plus 7 years project management experience and 10 years of product life cycle experience
- 5+ yrs of Project Management Experience
- Medical device / Post Market Surveillance experience
- Experience/Background in EU MDR or Engineering (Medical Device) or Medical Affairs or Post Market Surveillance
- Experience with complex multifunctional regulatory driven projects implementing new processes/capabilities
- Previous Medical Device / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology industry experience be required
- MS Project, Excel (Pivot Table & V-Lookups, reporting, strongly preferred), Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, & SharePoint
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.