Contract position: Ideally a permanent, client is open to contract to permanent for the right person. A leading Electronics Manufacturer located in Flemington, NJ is looking for a Manufacturing Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have experience focusing on optimizing existing manufacturing capabilities, and driving continuous improvement of manufacturing processes. This Production specialist will be establishing technical controls for quality and performance of new and existing products, and providing project management support for all departments within the operation. This is a Permanent opportunity with excellent career growth potential. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Works with engineering team to identify new processes and procedural improvements necessary to takeprototypes to production.
- Analyzes and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of process design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Review existing processes and identify enhancement to improve yield, cycle time and quality
- Facilitate the implementation of engineering changes and process improvements throughout product life cycle.
- Technical project leader able to understand product requirements and how those requirements relate to the end product performance and quality specifications
- Minimum 2-year: AS technical degree; BS in technical degree a plus
- Minimum 1-3 years direct experience with high-tech manufacturing process implementation and current Good manufacturing Practices
- Excellent writing and documentation skills, Strong technical writing skills and technology transfer experience
- Experience working with CAD software or ability to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to interface with personnel across many levels within an organization.
- contractor benefits
- Direct Hire- excellent benefits, 401 K
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.