Permanent position: Leading chemical manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Senior Process & Control Engineer. This position is located near Canton, Ohio. The Senior Process & Control Engineer will oversee the design of control systems, including the development, testing and installation of Allen Bradley PLCs, control software and instrumentation as part of a highly automated high volume production environment. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100K to 135K, plus an opportunity for 10% bonus. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Senior Process Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Process Engineer
- Plan, troubleshoot, and execute process development projects which will lead to new or modified processes in support of manufacturing operations
- Monitor daily chemical process plant operation and work with plant operations, reliability, and leadership teams to improve the plant's efficiency and capacity
- Support product maintenance and profit improvement initiatives for existing products and processes as well as cost savings and product quality improvement initiatives
- Evaluate existing processes in manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability, and develop best practices within the production process.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience working with chemical processes or related industries i.e. oil and gas, distillation, petroleum, and/or pharmaceuticals
- Must have a strong background in process improvements, process flow diagrams, plant/production floor layout, etc.
- Must have experience managing multiple capital projects simultaneously as well as diagnose/troubleshoot process/production issues and find a solution
- Background in statistical process control and statistical techniques
- Experience designing control systems, including PLC's, control software and instrumentation in a manufacturing environment
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends as needed or required and respond to telephone call inquiries when offsite
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $100K to $135K, plus 10% bonus opportunity
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
- Solid relocation package available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.