Permanent position: A Manufacturing Engineer is needed at a leading company in Newnan, GA. The Engineer will provide leadership, technical assistance and will design, plan, justify and implement improvements in methods, processes, and equipment. Will provide shop floor support and Kaizen improvements, test manufactured products, and provide direction for maintenance and unit technicians. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Limited relocation assistance provided to qualified candidates. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Supports production manager, senior engineers and production associates
- Serve as active member of Manufacturing Engineering Team Facilitate kaizen and process improvement activities with the production and maintenance personnel
- Provides direction and forecasts to maintenance for capital projects.
- BS in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering along with minimum of three (3) years hands on experience in a manufacturing environment is required or 8-10 years experience in an engineering role with some technical schooling or training.
- Knowledge of Poke Yoke, Kaizen, and Lean concepts are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits Offered (Medical, Dental, etc.)
- Relocation Assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.