Permanent position: A Mechanical Engineer with 3+ years experience in process improvements for manufacturing using robotic for cutting, assembly and other processes is needed in Newnan, GA. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, 3+ years work experience in an ISO certified manufacturing company and a good understanding of robotics used for assembly, cutting or automation with materials like plastics, fiberglass, and/or metals. Limited relocation assistance may be available for ideal candidates. Apply today for consideration.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- 50% new model manufacturing and 50% process improvements for existing models.
- Manufacturing Engineering duties include process improvements, troubleshooting, producing and analyzing data, programming robots
- Engineering support for SMC press, water jet cutting, bonding and foaming
- Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- 3+ years experience working in an ISO certified manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Plastics, Fiberglass, plastics, SMC press, Fanuc programming, high volume production
- Competitive salary and excellent benefit package including medical, dental, 401k and paid holidays and vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.