Permanent position: 2nd Shift Mold Technician needed for an amazing opportunity in the Boylston, MA area. The 2nd Shift Mold Technician is responsible for supporting manufacturing operations. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Set up, start up, and change over injection molding production jobs calling up process control settings.
- Includes setting up robotics, part pickers and vision systems.
- Use proper process procedure validated data for troubleshooting product defect problems.
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the injection molding processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Utilize ERP system (IQMS) to monitor rejects, enter rejects, enter down time codes and to generate tooling work orders
- Associate Degree in Electromechanical Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years experience performing start up and shut down of injection molding machines and resolving part defect problems
- Experience using process monitoring software such as RJG, E-dart, or pressure transducer technology
- Industry leading benefits package available!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.