Permanent position: Electrical Engineering Supervisor needed for a full-time opportunity in the Windsor, CT area. The Electrical Engineering Supervisor will be responsible for the electrical engineering team and supervising application of engineering principles. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Act as the technical expert in the electrical engineering discipline.
- Creation and maintenance of electrical documentation, including wiring schematics and diagrams, bills of materials, test plans and equipment manuals.
- Control system design and development using appropriate control system theory.
- Selection and application of electro-mechanical devices such as generators, diesel engines, motors and their controls.
- Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of electrical engineering experience with Industrial type equipment.
- 3+ years supervisory experience in an engineering environment.
- Knowledge of industrial electrical devices and controls; automotive electrical devices and controls; electrical wiring similar to automotive or industrial types.
- PLC programming skills, designing of sheet metal and structural steel enclosures.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.